Monday, February 8, 2010

Time to get a bit more personal

Don't get me wrong duckies, I do love a good blog update as much as the next gal, and I love writing all the columns that I do, but now, I think it's high time to add a little Talloolah flare to her personal pontificational don't you?

So here's a little highlight from this past weekend!


I performed with that lovely, that gracious, that force of nature, the Fabulous Mamma D in Charlotte. With her beautiful beauties and dashing gents, we partied the night away with a stellar valentease show that knocked more than socks off in the beautiful Visualite theatre. I performed again with the lovely Renea' Le Roux, the tantalizing Nicolette Tesla, the cute as a button miss Cherry Muffin, and the lovely Miss Gigi Boom made her stage debut as well! There were of course many others, they were all awesome, warm and gracious. I had a fantastic time, and can't wait to hit the stage with them again in the near future.

Tribute to narcissism? Why, I do not mind if I doo!!! Here are a few shots taken by Ron Tencati of yours truly:

and


Here's one with a real card,Ron Tencati and the beautimous Mamma D!


So onward and upward I always say my friends, and nothing's better than looking up to only five days ahead to begin to appreciate where things are headed! This weekend I take the stage with some good friends and kind company at the Vroom Vroom Valentine's show. This thing's got some velocity! So better hop on for the ride guys!


Hope to see you there! Get your tickets now so they are only $10! go to www.syrensofthesouth.com and order before 5pm Friday!!!

No comments:

Atlanta Burlesque & Cabaret Club's Fan Box

Atlanta Burlesque & Cabaret Club on Facebook